I don't want frills and embroidery and light bright happy colors. If i could I would dress in dark purple, dark blue, gray and black, that would be my wardrobe at skinny jeans and neutral colored cargo pants and I'd be good for years.
I like arm warmers and studded belts and big bows and pin-straight hair. My mom calls that style cross dressing, which I don't believe in! a) there is NOTHING wrong with cross dressing if you want to and b) I know people who dress like that and some of them are the most manly handsome guys I know! I just hate all the darn stereotyping going on in the world these days...
As you can see by the color scheme of this blog, I see the world in black, whites and grays, and it makes me blunt.
Life to me is like different types of TV. When I was younger say 0-10, I was looking through my eyes at the world in HD color. Then the colors started losing their vibrance and fading until someone just came and put this black and white TV in front of me, I wasn't in that TV, I was watching dull shades of black gray and white from the outside. There are spots of color (my friends, a couple of family members, some happy times) but I always know that the world will turn black, white and gray sooner than I want it to.
Another day begins, funnily enough, with the song 'Wake Up' by Three Days Grace. Give it a listen, I can really relate to the lyrics as with all their songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0GqM0TqK9s
Then I cleaned my room, for the fifth time this week, including vacuum. I like chaotic order... My family? Eh, not so much... So yeah. Now I'm lying on my matress and typing this up. I think the internet has heard enough of my blathering for now.
-Blake
PS. SO maybe I was a little harsh on the guy in the last post, I won't apologize, I still think that, but I don't even know him and I doubt he's ever gonna read this so whatever, right?
Yeah... OF COURSE, he's NEVER gonna read it.
ReplyDelete