Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Random Fact About Me No.6

I think I missed like, 2 days of Random Facts so I will be posting 3 today (one to make up for the other two and one for today, just to clarify).
My next Random Fact About Me is...


I'm a VIRGO (Zodiac Sign, I think, Not sun sign or moon sign)! Woo-hoo! Haha.





I'm that over-obsessing, snappy, perfectionist person in the corner who everyone pokes with a stick! Lol, not really! Okay, I am snappy at times, perfectionist, at times and always over-obsessing but people don't poke me with a stick... If they did I snap the stick in half and shove both pieces down their throat! :D.

In the picture above I agree with all the reasons except for 4 (What the heck is a Maalox or whatever company?) and 5 (Other people may find my sarcasm funny, but the person who it's directed at usually gets pissed off, lol). And here is my perfectionist, over critical side coming in, but: Gosh, whoever made that had terrible grammar. 'YOUR' a Virgo. Um, no, it's 'YOU'RE' a Virgo (haha and proud!).

Traditional Virgo Traits:

Modest and shy

Meticulous and reliable

Practical and diligent

Intelligent and analytical

On the dark side (ALREADY AM... They lied about the cookies :( ) ::

Fussy and a worrier

Overcritical and harsh

Perfectionist and conservative

*I'm not modest, but I kinda am shy, I suppose.*

"Virgo is the only zodiacal sign represented by a female. It is sometimes thought of as a potentially creative girl, delicately lovely; sometimes as a somewhat older woman, intelligent but rather pedantic and spinsterish. The latter impression is sometimes confirmed by the Virgoan preciseness, refinement, fastidious love of cleanliness, hygiene and good order, conventionality and aristocratic attitude of reserve. They are usually observant, shrewd, critically inclined, judicious, patient, practical supporters of the status quo, and tend toward conservatism in all departments of life. On the surface they are emotionally cold, and sometimes this goes deeper, for their habit of suppressing their natural kindness may in the end cause it to atrophy, with the result that they shrink from committing themselves to friendship, make few relationships, and those they do make they are careful to keep superficial.


But the outward lack of feeling may, in some individuals born under this sign, conceal too much emotion, to which they are afraid of giving way because they do not trust others, nor do they have confidence in themselves and their judgments. This is because they are conscious of certain shortcomings in themselves of worldliness, of practicality, of sophistication and of outgoingness. So they bring the art of self concealment to a high pitch, hiding their apprehensiveness about themselves and their often considerable sympathy with other people under a mantle of matter-of-factness and undemonstrative, quiet reserve. They are still waters that run deep. Yet in their unassuming, outwardly cheerful and agreeable fashion, they can be sensible, discreet, well spoken, wise and witty, with a good understanding of other people's problems which they can tackle with a practicality not always evident in their own personal relationships."

*Oh Wow, all of the above is so true it's scary!!!!*

The paragraphs above as well as the personality traits were from this website: http://www.astrology-online.com/virgo.htm For more info go check it out. It has good info and it's pretty spot on for all the horoscopes so yeah...

Oh, and for any Virgos out there, they might say we Virgos can date each other but trust me, by experience, I can say let's stick with the Capricorns and Taurus because me and the Virgo didn't work out, where as three of my best friends are Capricorns and we rock together :D. SO Virgos GO CAPRICORN! lol....

- The Virgo and proud, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment