Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Randomness is Me / COMPLAIN FEST!

Randomness is me today. SO here we go:

AGH! One of the buttons on my favorite pair of cargo-pants popped off. And my cranberry juice started tasting wierd. And no my stomach is hurting! And no matter how high I turn the volume on my I Pod the peoples of this house won't leave me alone! Oh and my stomach started hurting worse! Darn. I want to eat something light, but this is a brown house, we don't have light food! The lightest thing is bread and I HATE bread. Anyway now I'm done my little complain fest!

(Inside joke to the S.M. I'm listening to 'No Me Importa' ;) hehe)

-Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment