Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Friday, August 20, 2010

An Attempt to Cheer Myself Up: Alex Pettyfer and Three Days Grace, Ladies and Gents!


As it is the middle of the night where I am I have no friend to call at the moment (no phone) so I will cheer myself up by talking about one of the things I truly adore: Alexander Richard Pettyfer or 'Alex' Pettyfer.
So not only is he completely the most gorgeous man I have EVER seen (and I don't think ANY GUY could hold a candle to him), he is an amazing actor! In all the movies I've seen of him, he's stunning and I can't help but swoon over his hair! And then there is his lovely British accent!
It also totally helps that he's such a charmer, really sweet in all his interviews, and I mean just look at that picture above! I mean, not every guy can turn out so gorgeous in every picture he gets taken of him.
And he played Alex Rider, the hero in my favorite books series the Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz, in the movie adapted from the first novel Stormbreaker, that just doubled my appreciation for the movie and tripled it for him... I wish he hadn't declined the Eragon movie, than he would've played my two favorite books characters, both!
Moving on to the next topic that makes me happy:




Neil Sanderson (blonde dude), Adam Gontier (black haired dude), BRAD WALST!!!!! (bald dude) and Barry J. Stock (funky mohawk dude). Yes, they are the most epic band ever. I will be lucky enough to be seeing them with my bestie (S, she's like the best sister anyone could ask for) this coming September!
Anyways, back to topic, Let's start with Adam: Two words! HIS VOICE! gah! *melts to the floor in a puddle*. And the lyrics he writes, two words again: Soulful, Beautiful!
Brad Walst: He wasn't that perty (pretty) when he was bald, but now I swear by his side fringe (bangs, whatever). And he is wicked with that bass!
Neil Sanderson: His quotes! "I sweat like a hooker in church" love him.
Barry: Now the mohawk... He reminds me of teddy bears for some reason!
So now that I'm feelin' a bit more cheerful, not happy but better I suppose, I will end of this stupid post and go to bed...
-Blake


No comments:

Post a Comment