Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bugs, Sickness, Stalkers and Injuries = A Sucky Day

Welcome to the summary of my sucky day:


Bugs: I went to the bathroom and a bug SAT on my thigh. EW, I'm seriously afraid of all bugs, they creep me out and people who know me have seen me cry because of spiders, I'm that freaked. So you can imagine how squeed out I was by that.


Injuries: I've tripped over my brother's stuff about a million times (once flat on my face and got a nosebleed). then I stepped on this pointy Lego thing. My foot hurts like CRAZY now!


Sickness: Says it all I'm feeling sick. I think I ate something bad!


Stalkers:
So apparently, I have a stalker. I wish he was Edward! My friend, Mickey (we shall call him) and I were out and about and this dude in these huge sunglasses a wierdo hat and a long trench coat was following us around with a camera... And thanks to my lovely friend S, I keep thinking he's the slender man. Thanks a ton girl!


Oh and ALI!!!! You didn't say bye before you left, you SUCK! :P Love Ya.


My day is over. Oh and The reason I'm posting so much is I want to put up a post for everyday and my computer time is severely limited for a while so I'm trying to make up for it now :D.


-Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment