Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random Fact About Me No.5

I LOVE SNAKES! They are beautiful, misunderstood creatures... I love the way that they may seem frail or brainless on the outside but you can see intelligence in their eyes and they are packed with so much personality, cleverness, speed, and strength. They are a gorgeous and resilient species who have stood the tests of time, hateful people and natural disasters. They are portrayed in many cultures as the good ones and anyone who thinks of them as an evil creature is a stupid, butt-face! Lol on that oh-so-lovely note I will end off this fact.
-Blake
PS. I was trying to do one everyday but I won't be able to get to a computer tommorow (I'm pretty sure I spelt that wrong now), so I posted it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment