As I sit here stuffing my face with a double chocolate mousse sundae thing from Marks and Spencer (yummmm) I feel a sudden urge for... CRANBERRY JUICE!
SO, lol, now that I have my cranberry juice, I will start my random fact: I really love cranberry juice.
I get these wierd stomach and digestion problems so ginger ale was usually the solution then *dun dun dudun!* my doctor told my mom about cranberry juice. I HATED it at first but now I realize it is an accquired taste. So yeah, the time I spent drinking (and hating) it made me eventually like it, now to the point where I love it. My muffin-friend, Deky, always tells me he thinks its cuz it tastes as bitter and harsh as my heart. I'm not that bad, but I tend to be stony to people who I have just met.
Anyway no, I don't know, I just like the taste now. It's random.
I have nothing more to say about cranberry juice, wait no... IT LOOKS LIKE BLOOD. Lol.
-Blake
" I need to find a reason to feel, Like everything was meant to be let go, Take it slow, 'cause I can't be own my own..." - All Time Low, Too Much(Of Album Nothing Personal)
Ooh, a squirrel!
Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...
Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).
But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*
Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).
But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*
Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?
No comments:
Post a Comment