Another one of my bestfriends (we can refer to him as Lake) sent me this picture. I wouldn't exactly say I'm depressed but close enough to it that this picture is one I can relate too, though I am no angel. Far from it.
The picture, I don't know. It makes me think of crying, which I've done more than I should. Maybe it was the fact that I've kept it bottled up so long. I won't say my life is oh so terrible, other peope have worse. The kids in Africa, people involved in the wars in Asia. Many orphans who live on the street. I thank God for giving me good food, clothing, a house, a family (even though it's really strict and doesn't understand me) but my life is still no where near perfect.
It's like hiding yourself, not living how you want, it sucks. But back to the topic. The picture above just makes me want to cry, I've been in that same pose many times, minus the wings.
I lfind it how there are no features on the face, I think there could be a few different reasons why the artist would not give the drawing a face or what it symbolizes. Maybe it's just me but the way I see it is that the angel has no voice/she can't speak for herself, she can't see for herself, can't experience things the way she wants. This is what pains her.
I don't understand why Lake sent it to me. Maybe he thought I could relate to it (which I do, very well in fact), I don't know and I won't ask.
Now for the Love Song:
It's a beautiful piece by Eicca Toppinen from Apocalyptica, called 'Love Song'. Their song 'I Don't Care [feat. Adam Gontier]' was based on this amazing composition. It's an absolutely heart-wrenching song and it made me cry when I first listened to it. Unfortunately, there is no place where I can safely download it, which is too bad. Not even iTunes which is just sad!
Here is Love Song:
and this is I Don't Care:
Both Amazing songs and Adam Gontier who is singing the song 'I Don't Care' is the singer from Three Days Grace, which is my FAVORITE-EST band ever.
that picture is beautiful the artist was probably trying to show no matter what high position you're in you can still fall and you're still human a human with feelings.
ReplyDeleteThat's real pretty, S. I didn't think of it that way. I find that picture really beautiful too! But it makes me see the picture in a different light :) thanks. God I've had the worst day. I'm working on writing that!
ReplyDeleteaww well have fun writing! and thanks
ReplyDelete