Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Wish I didn't Care But I DO

So, sometimes there's that certain person! You know you love them, you know they love you back, but yet you're always fighting! So just got out of the fight, with the person I love. And you know what's stupid? The fact that we fight over the stupidest things and then I realize that it hurts and its sucks and its stupid. And then I seriously regret what I've said, but I'm just too stuborn to back down 'cause I do believe that person was in the wrong too and it really really makes me mad!!!

For the love of schniztels, it's not right! I hate things when they are like this. And I know I wish i didn't care but I do! And that is what kills the most. It seriously hurts!

I just want you yell at this person so bad but I seriously want to hug them too and say "I'm sorry" and it pains me to say it but my pride won't let me. Even if the person somehow comes upon this post and asks me about it I know that I can't say "I'm sorry" to their face - and it will make me sounds like a terrible person to admit it but- I just can't cause i don't know. I hate being wrong and when I know I am it is even worse!

But if you are reading this, "I love you and I'm sorry, you know I've never been able to express my emotions right but the fact that I've written it and haven't said it straight to you... It doesn't make it less real. 'Cuz sometimes I wish I didn't care but I do and I mean it and I don't want to fight."

-Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment