Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hot Guy Finally Found In England... and He Kept Laughing At Me :(

So, today we went shopping again! I got another top (green with some black embroidery) and it's really nice. Now I shall explain my title. The thing is, English men aren't all they've cracked up to be lookswise or attitude wise! You think they be gorgeous. kind and gentlemanly? Nu uh! They aren't that good looking, and always walk around with out their shirts and are rough rowdy and loud! But today... Today I found a gentlemanly (well he was jerk-ish but he gave me his umbrella), good looking, well dressing guy.

At the bus stop, which is about five seconds away from our house on foot, I saw the only really hot guy I've seen in England so far. He fit the whole 'tall, dark and handsome thing'. He was about 6 feet +, he was at least a foot taller than me bumping him up to above 6, (TALL!) and was pale and dressed formally and impeccably well. He looked about 15-16, maybe 17.

He was wearing a grey coat/blazer with nice black buttons, a nice midnight blue dress shirt and black dress slacks and laced plain black dress shoes (DARK!).

His hair was medium/light brown and slightly longer. He had pale skin and warm hazel-ish brown eyes. Nice straight features too... (HANDSOME!)

Lol. So of course I got a teeny bit tongue tied. Then my brother kept embarassing me by saying stupid stuff and I was thinking: Only my brother would go crazy and embarass me right when I find a hot British guy!

So I played it cool (thank God I wasn't dressed all-perfect-cutesy-girly-prep today! just a bit more casual) and just did my usual stuff, being polite to the family and all. Then in the bus, I embarassed the crap out of myself *sigh*.

I had worn navy skinny jeans (Primark), my beat-up old black pumps (from Next. Lake, you hate those things I know, don't lecture), a plain pale blue t-shirt (Next) and a black shrug-ish thing (God knows where. I ripped it off my mom :D). and my long jean sling bag (again, Lake I don't know where from. I'm not doing more of these outfit description things!).

Anyway, so my shirt, bag, shrug AND I Pod ear phones all got tangled up on a wheelchair handle. Gosh, I was so tangled up. So I just kept walking and then got pulled back by the chair thing and banged straight into Mr. TDaH (Tall, Dark and Handsome). So, of course I blushed the crap out of myself. He stepped back and he was smirking like I was hilarious and I was thinking *palm to forehead*. Then I started untangling myself and then I saw pale hands and almost faint! TDaH was helping *squeal* meeeeeee!

And his hands slightly pushed mine away and he untangled me I think 'cause I was being a slow dumbnut. So I said 'thanks' quickly and practically ran to a seat. And my hair whacked him in the face.... Talk about embarassment! Oh and then guess where he sat? On the seat right above-diagonally from mine. So whenever I looked at my family who were sitting at the two seats in front of his, I'd see him out of the corner of my eye. So yeah... the rest of the bus ride was spent avoiding looking at him. And I swear he kept laughing at me! Okay, maybe not but it felt like he was mentally. *sigh* I'm such a klutz.

As if that weren't enough, on the way out of the bus I tripped over my cousin and straight flat onto the ground. I wanted to tear my hair out. So then the guy went away and we went into the mall and I forgot about it.

Then you'd think I crushed on him for a short while and never saw him again, but noooooooo. We went into Choice (a store that held old stock and sale items from Next) and guess who was there sitting and lacing on a grey pair of brown pair of dress shoes? Yes, TDaH. So I just tried to walk past and... tripped over a pair of sandals. This time I managed to catch myself on the nearby clothes rack. Then it made a cracking noise. So I practically shot up and away, praying to God that the rack wouldn't break. Meanwhile TDaH started chuckling. Laughing! At me! Gosh, I turned red again and told my aunt the whole store had stuff we'd already seen and hated and that we should leave.

So I was hoping, again, that I'd never see him again. I didn't... for about an hour till we went to McDonalds to eat. He walked in right when I stuffed my face with a mozzarella stick. He sat at the only open table (coincidentally right beside ours) and watched me spill Coke on myself, have my cousin, Nayo, drop ice cream on me and my cousin, Zoey scratch my face *sigh*. By the end of lunch, I was sticky, bleeding slightly and royally pissed off. He was laughing again.

So then my friend, Leesha who was with me saw how frustrated I was and she asked what happened. So I gushed all of it out and she got mad too. So we both controlled the urge to go claw his eyes out (we have serious issues when angry) and decided to go into Dorothy Perkins. I got my pretty green top and a random black t shirt for under my shrug so I could throw ou my gross, bloody and sticky t shirt. I changed quickly in a bathroom and got rid of the t shirt.

Through out the whole shopping trip it was raining cats and dogs, so my hair was wet, my face was ruined, I couldn't wear my glasses, and i didn't want to get my headphones wet so I was basically a music-less, half-blind mess! And I was exhausted. And mad.

So then we went into GAP and there HE was again. And this time, I didn't trip. Leesha did. I tried to catch her... and fell. So we were both a messed up heap on the ground. Meanwhile, my family and hers were in Next, while we had wanted to check out GAP. So, now seeing him laugh REALLY DID ME IN! I went up to him and basically confronted him. Me: Okay, you stalker! I don't get what your complex, issue, problem is, stop laughing at me, stop stalking me and stop... agh! *TDaH: laughing quietly* Me: Why are you laughing?

He just shook his head and laughed harder. I was tempted to slap him but now we were gettying stares so I just ran out. Leesha texted our families telling them we'd be at the bus stop. No its pouring rain we're already wet and miserable and I've been laughed at a ton by an extremely hot guy. What else could go wrong?

There was no space to sit or stand under the covered part of the bus stop. Everyone and their grandma was crowded in there and there was NO space.

So now, two mad, annoyed, miserable, drenched, terrible looking and feeling, teenage girls were sitting on the edge of the bus stop thing. My shrug's hem kept falling into this annoying puddle and I let out a loud noise of frustration. Everyone stared at me. I felt like crying.

So we'd been there about five minutes when, TDaH shows up.

He came up to us and I snapped: What are you not done making fun of me yet?

TDaH: Actually I came to apologize.

Me: *thinking* WTH?

TDaH: I'm sorry for laughing at you and your friend. Would you like my umbrella? *holds out umbrella*

Me: F*** yes! *snatches umbrella*

TDaH: *surpresses laughter* Bye. *walks away, and gets completely drenched*

Me and Leesha then got onto the bus and came home, our fams a little while later. By this time Leesha had new-ified the umbrella and said we had bought it after we started getting too wet but we were sitting so we got drenched anyway. I let her keep the umbrella and hope I will never see TDaH again *huffs*!

So that was my terrible day!

-Blake loves you all (EXCEPT ALEXY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment