Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mom-Insults, Hummus, Burnt-Cheese and My General Lack of Equilibrium!

So, Mom got back today! Barely been near her for an hour and she was already insulting me, can you say 'wow'? You'd think that after being away from your daughter for 2 months she'd have some mercy but no! *sigh*

Hummus, gotta love that stuff, it's yummm!

Burnt Cheese. My family should know better than a complete psycho like me near the oven! SO yes, I burnt a cheese paratha, YAY MEEEEEE!

That says it all; WHY THE HECK DO I TRIP ALL THE TIME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Blake ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment