Ooh, a squirrel!

Okay, so some would argue that maybe a blog isn't the best way to get rid of boredom, pent-up emotions, and other stuff no one else but me cares about. But the fact that you're reading this means you might care...

Anyway, moving on, so if anyone wants to hear my random rambling read on. I'm warning you it's probably gonna be depressing, maybe funny if you like not-so-funny stuff (I admit, I am no comedian).

But in the end, I'm just another one of those writers who can express no emotion without a pen or paper - in this case laptop- so if you read on... Wait, is anyone reading this? *Please say no, please say no*

Now who doesn't just love the vampire smiley face?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random Fact About Me No. 1

SO I'm starting a new thing, every day I'm gonna post some random fact about me, 'cuz though no one cares, again, this is MY boredom fix so I can finally do what I want for once in my dang life!

Hehe, ignore that mini spazz out... Seriously, ignore it!

And for the record I find Pon and Zi adorable!



And no, that wasn't the random fact though it could've been, I suppose. Pon is the yellow one and Zi is the pink one in this pic, but usually Pon is yellow and Zi is blue.

But the real random fact is I LOVE the rain.


I would live in a place where it rined all day and all night and I would be happy. I'd want a cozy, dark home with dark wood furnishing, I don't like black wood... It would be decorated in black, grey and white, with accents of midnight blue. I would want only one spot of complete brightness, like a large window seat, which looked out onto a forest-y foliage filled area, with lush dark green grass. And some light would filter in through pale grey clouds and I would just sit there and read, or listen to music, or just watch nature.



That's my dream. But I love the wind, and the rain and the clouds, they are so much more beautiful than the sun. And though most people don't know this I'm a complete romantic at times, which is part of why I love the rain. So many books have romantic scenes where the couples are in the rain, dancing in it, or sitting on a patio just chilling while it rains and it's... beautiful.


I want a guy like that, you know the type. Sweet, romantic, gentle, loving, handsome, I don't need him to be perfect. I'm far from perfect my self! In fact, I'm pretty darn boring; boring dark hair, boring dark eyes. I'm not saying I'm ugly, I'm just average... Again, boring. I just want a guy who I can kiss in the rain.

And one that I could openly date without my family chewing my head off *sighs as all romantic thoughts are chased away by scary family thoughts*... Well there goes my mood. I will end my first Random Fact About Me, now.

-Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment